A valuable service to complete your home energy-saving solution from Green Attics is Duct Sealing. Misconfigured duct sealing is the most overlooked problem for creating an energy efficient home. Many homes, even newer homes, never had the duct work installed to today’s standards and therefore lack what your current A/C or heating system needs to perform properly.
By fixing this problem, we are enabling your HVAC unit to work at its maximum efficiency, and fixing the problem of having that “too cold, or too hot” area in your home. Just because you have a 2-story home doesn’t mean you have to suffer with it always being hot upstairs.
It is recommended that you hire a Green Attics professional to fully assess your ductwork because oftentimes, ducts are concealed in ceilings, walls, attics and basements.
A properly sealed duct system can make all the difference in your home’s energy savings and energy consumption performance.
- High winter and summer utility bills
- Rooms that are difficult to warm or cool
- Rooms that never feel comfortable compared to other parts of your home
- Ducts are located in a crawlspace, attic, or garage
- Noticeable tangles or kinks in your ductwork